Online Assignment Help - - High class, highest standards!!

Update added by user Jul 30, 2014

best service

Original review posted by user Jul 30, 2014

My family is heading for vacation tomorrow (Saturday). I realized on Wednesday that my OPERATION MANAGEMENT assignment is due on Friday. I was devastated to say the least.

My cousin recommended me to take help from .When I entered the site I was greeted by their customer care representative (Tanya Peterss). She was awesome. She completely understood my situation and assured me that I will get my assignment on time and assigned Albert (subject expert) to complete my assignment. Their expert (Albert) worked tirelessly. I did not have enough of course material. But, still he didn’t give up. Somehow, he managed to arrange the material from company’s library. Today is Friday just before noon I got my solved assignment on my email id. I had no margin for error and failure was not an option. Albert (expert) made it all work out! I am going on vacation with my family. All thanks to .Their experts are awesome. They delivered more than what they promised.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 30, 2014 #848615 Torrance, California

So you're happy that you found someone to help you cheat on your assignment?

0 0 Reply

Jul 31, 2014 #848838

You can very well call it a cheating because a lot many people say without knowing the help which solutions of provides. I have learnt a lot many concepts just from their assignments the reason is that they make things simple to understand by providing logical sequences. I am paying fee at college and learning nothing..Why I must not pay a small fee to learn?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Online Assignment Help. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Online Assignment Help.
Filing a new complaint about